Chicken Kebabs Glazed with Lavender
- 2 lb chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- Fresh rosemary sprigs or meat skewers
- 1 pint Portobello mushrooms
- 2 onions cut into wedges
- Salt, paprika and pepper
- 1/4 cup Lavender Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Skewer onions, chicken mushrooms. Baste with Lavender Olive Oil and then sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Heat coals, gas grill or oven (to 350). Drizzle kabobs with 1/2 of the Traditional Balsamic. (Reserve the rest for later.) Grill until chicken is no longer pink.
Baste with the remaining Traditional Balsamic or to taste.