- 5 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion (1 small onion)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Beyond the Olive California Blend extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned fresh basil leaves
Cook the corn for 3 minutes in a large pot of boiling water. Drain and immerse the corn in ice water to stop the cooking. When the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob.
Toss the kernels in a large bowl with the red onions, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Just before serving, toss in the fresh basil. Taste for seasonings and serve cold or at room temperature.
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/fresh-corn-salad-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback