- 5 Tbsp Beyond the Olive Peach (or Pear) White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Beyond the Olive Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- One bag shredded green cabbage (about 10 oz.)
- 2 cups thinly sliced, crisp, sweet apples
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped, toasted pecans
In a large bowl, combine vinegar and oil. Whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cabbage and apples and gently toss to coat with the vinaigrette. Stir in cranberries and pecans and gently combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
Recipe notes: This slaw is delicious served with grilled chicken or pork. Add a bit of crumbled blue cheese or shaved parmesan for another layer of flavor. Harvest Slaw may be served immediately or made one day ahead. If prepared ahead, it will have a softer texture and tangier flavor.
Recipe by Get Out of the Kitchen!
Photo Source: VeggiesMadeEasy.com