- 2 – 14oz cans garbanzo beans, drained (reserve the liquid)
- 4 Tbsp tahini sesame seed paste
- 4 Tbsp Beyond the Olive Smoked olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled & diced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt or table salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
In a blender, combine ingredients one at a time. If consistency is too thick, add a small amount of reserved bean liquid. Adjust the other ingredients to taste. Place in bowl & garnish with a dash of paprika.
Serve with crackers or crusty bread.